Terms & Conditions for Takeaway Orders
1. Full payment must be made upon order. Cancellation or change is not allowed upon the confirmation of the order.
Customers must show the contact telephone number for verification upon pick-up on the selected date in the designated restaurant, otherwise the order will be forfeited and the amount paid will not be returned.
2. Confirmation email is only valid on the specified date (your pick-up date).
3. The email confirmation cannot be exchanged for cash, or any other products, vouchers or services.
4. Purchased items are non-refundable and are not for re-sale or commercial purposes.
5. Product images are for reference only and may differ from the actual products. Products are subject to change without prior notice. Due to differences in screens, colours of products may also appear differently from those shown on the site.
6. In the event that typhoon signal no. 8 or above; and Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, no pick-up services will be provided but customers may contact the pick-up restaurant or order hotline to change the pick-up date after normal operations are resumed.
7. For any food allergies or intolerances, please notify us at time of order.
8. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, vouchers or discounts.
9. The terms & conditions is subject to change without prior notice, in case of any dispute, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited reserves the right of final decisions.
10. In case of discrepancy between the English and Chinese content, the English version shall prevail.